- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 c. chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. Freshly Chopped Basil
- Shaved Parmesan, for garnish
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. On a plate, season chicken with oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add chicken to skillet and cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side.
- In a large bowl, make bruschetta topping: Stir together tomatoes, olive oil, shallot, garlic, and basil and season generously with salt and pepper.
for full instructions you can go to : https://www.delish.com