chunky monkey breakfast cookies
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced (+ slices for topping, optional)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (can sub peanut butter if not paleo)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add the banana slices, almond butter, water, and vanilla to a large bowl and beat with electric beaters until mostly smooth. Add the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and beat until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, walnuts, coconut, and raisins.
for full instructions you can go to : https://www.theendlessmeal.com