Crispy Keto Taco Shells
- 2 1/4 cups / 225g pre-shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup / 25g coconut flour
- 2 tsp psyllium husk powder
- Preheat the oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor or with an electric mixer until they resemble small crumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw circles of 6 inch / 15 cm diameter on the parchment. I traced around a small saucepan lid, but you can use any round object that size.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the taco shell mix onto each circle and spread out inside the circle.
- Place a second parchment paper on top and press down the dough with your hands or use a rolling pin. Press down well - you want it nice and compacted.
for full instructions you can go to : https://sugarfreelondoner.com