PALEO EGG CUPS
- Coconut oil or ghee for the pan
- 12 eggs
- 12 strips uncured organic bacon, cooked
- 8 asparagus spears, cut into large pieces
- Sea Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease 12 cups of a regular muffin pan
- Lay a strip of bacon in each muffin cup, pushing down. It will over hang out side.
- Crack an egg in every cup.
- Distribute the asparagus evenly throughout each cup.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake in the middle of the oven for 12-15 minutes for soft eggs, 15-17 for hard eggs.
for full instructions you can go to : http://ahealthylifeforme.com