Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch kale (~6-7 cups), stemmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 3/4 cup water, plus more as needed
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large sheet pan, toss cauliflower florets with 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until combined. Arrange everything in a single layer. If pan is too crowded, use 2 sheet pans. Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and fragrant.
- Make the Lemon Tahini Dressing: combine all lemon tahini dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Shake well until well-combined. If too thick, add more water until desired consistency.
- Heat a small skillet to medium high heat. Toast the pine nuts until golden brown, tossing occasionally so they don't get burnt.
for full instructions you can go to : https://cookingformysoul.com