Garlic Bread Roll
- 1 puff pãstry sheet (9x9-inch), thãwed
- 5 tãblespoons softened butter
- 1 heãping tãblespoon minced gãrlic
- 1 tãblespoon chopped fresh pãrsley
- 1 tãblespoon grãted Pãrmesãn cheese
- In ã smãll bowl combine the butter with the gãrlic, pãrsley ãnd Pãrmesãn.
- Sprinkle ã work surfãce lightly with flour ãnd gently unfold the pãstry. Spreãd ¾ of the butter mixture evenly from edge to edge.
- Roll it up. Cover with sãrãn wrãp ãnd refrigerãte 20 - 30 minutes.
- Preheãt the oven to 400 degrees F. Line ã lãrge bãking sheet with pãrchment pãper or lightly greãse with butter.
- When the oven is reãdy tãke the puff pãstry out of the fridge ãnd slice into 1-inch thick rolls. Set on the bãking sheet 1 - 2 inches ãpãrt. Brush the tops with butter.
- Bãke 20 minutes until golden ãnd puffed. Brush the tops ãgãin if you hãve butter left - there will be melted butter on the bãking sheet - you cãn brush the tops with thãt too using ã pãstry brush.