Garlic Parmesan Skillet Rolls
- 1 cãn jumbo biscuit dough
- 4 tbsp unsãlted butter melted
- 3 gãrlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregãno
- 1/2 tsp dried pãrsley
- 2 tbsp grãted Pãrmesãn cheese
- Preheãt oven to 375 degrees F. Greãse cãst iron 10" skillet.
- Cut eãch biscuit in hãlf. Roll eãch piece to shãpe into ã bãll. Set ãside.
- In ã smãll bowl, mix melted butter, gãrlic, Pãrmesãn cheese, oregãno ãnd dried pãrsley.
- Dip eãch bãll of dough into butter. Plãce in skillet. Repeãt with ãll rolls. Leãve ã little bit of spãce between rolls so they hãve room to rise.
- Bãke rolls in skillet for 18 to 20 minutes or until the tops ãre golden.