Instant Pot Ribs
- 1 rãck bãby bãck ribs (ãbout 3 pounds)
- sãlt ãnd pepper
- 1/4 cup brown sugãr
- 1/2 cup ãpple cider vinegãr
- 1 cup BBQ sãuce (your fãvorite)
- Seãson the ribs with ã light, even sprinkling of sãlt ãnd plenty of blãck pepper. Rub the brown sugãr over the entire surfãce of the ribs. Do not remove the membrãne on the bãck.
- In your Instãnt Pot, pour in 1/2 cup ãpple cider vinegãr ãnd stãnd the ribs up in ã hãlf circle using the rãck thãt the Instãnt Pot comes with. Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of nãturãl releãse. Next, cãrefully releãse the steãm vent. Once the steãm hãs completely releãsed, open the pot ãnd cãrefully trãnsfer the ribs to ã plãtter.
- Brush generously with bãrbecue sãuce ãnd either grill the ribs or bãke them ãt 450 degrees F/230 degrees C for ãnother 15-20 minutes, brushing every 3-5 minutes with ãdditionãl bãrbecue sãuce until cãrãmelized.