Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
- 8 ounces of full-fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature )
- 2 cups of granulated sugar substitute
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of peanut butter (sugar-free) reserve 1/2 cup to be dotted to top of the bars before baking swirled.
- 1/2 cup of dry roasted peanuts ( for the topping)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of sugar-free chocolate chips, reserve 1/4 for the topping
- 1 ounce of sugar-free chocolate bar roughly chopped for the topping
- Sea salt flakes to be sprinkled to the top.
NEXT instructions you can go HERE