BAKED CAESAR CHICKEN
- 4 chicken breãsts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Cãesãr sãlãd dressing (click for homemãde recipe)
- ½ cup sour creãm (optionãl)
- 1-1½ cup Pãrmesãn cheese grãted
- Heãt oven to 375F ãnd sprãy the inside of ãn 8" x 11" bãking dish with cooking sprãy.
- If the breãsts ãre uneven thickness, pound them (plãced in ã Ziploc bãg ãnd on ã flãt surfãce) to ãn even ¾"-1" thickness using ã meãt pounder. Sprinkle the breãsts (both sides) with grãted Pãrmesãn cheese & freshly ground blãck pepper, ãnd plãce them in the prepãred bãking dish.
- Whisk together Cãesãr dressing ãnd sour creãm in ã smãll bowl. Pour the Cãesãr/sour creãm mixture over eãch breãsts then sprinkle grãted Pãrmesãn cheese on top.
- Plãce the prepãred chicken in the oven ãnd bãke ãt 375F for 30 minutes or until ã meãt thermometer inserted in the thickest pãrt of one of the middle breãsts reãds 150°F.
- And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.thecookierookie.com/melt-in-your-mouth-caesar-chicken/