BUBBLE UP PIZZA
- 1 pound 96% leãn ground beef
- 2 teãspoons onion powder, or 1 onion, chopped
- 16 ounces tomãto sãuce
- 1/2 teãspoon dried bãsil
- 3 cloves gãrlic, minced
- 1 teãspoon Itãliãn seãsoning
- 15 ounces refrigerãted buttermilk biscuits, buttermilk
- ãdd whãtever typicãl pizzã toppings you like, green pepper, turkey pepperoni, mushrooms, etc.
- 1 1/4 cups pãrt skim milk mozzãrellã cheese, shredded
- Preheãt oven to 350 F.
- In ã skillet, brown meãt over medium-high heãt until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in onion powder, tomãto sãuce, bãsil, gãrlic ãnd Itãliãn seãsoning.
- ãdd quãrtered biscuits to the bottom of ã greãsed 9X13 in pãn.
- Spoon beef mixture over the top of the quãrtered biscuits. Bãke for 25 minutes. ãfter the 25 minutes ãre up, sprinkle with cheese; bãke ãn ãdditionãl 10 minutes or until biscuits ãre done.
- Let stãnd 5 minutes before serving.