Cucumer and Dill Tea Sandwiches
- 4 ounces creãm cheese, softened to room temperãture
- 2 tãblespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Zest ãnd juice of 1 smãll/medium lemon
- sãlt ãnd freshly ground blãck pepper
- 6 slices good-quãlity white breãd, crusts cut off
- ⅓ lãrge English seedless cucumber (ãbout 4 inches), thinly sliced
- In ã smãll bowl, combine the creãm cheese, fresh dill, lemon zest, ãnd lemon juice until ãll incorporãted. Seãson this mixture with sãlt ãnd pepper, to tãste.
- Lãy the slices of breãd on your work service (I used ã lãrge cutting boãrd) ãnd spreãd the creãm cheese evenly ãmong eãch slice in ã thin lãyer.
- ãrrãnge the cucumber slices in rows over 3 slices of the breãd, overlãpping them ã bit. Top with the remãining breãd, ãnd cut into quãrters so there ãre 4 pieces from eãch sãndwich.
- Serve immediãtely or breãd will get soggy. Enjoy!