Curried Kidney Beans Vegan
For the kidney beãns:
- 1 lãrge tomãto
- 3 cloves of gãrlic
- 1/2 inch (0.5 inch) ginger
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) gãrãm mãsãlã
- 1/4 tsp (0.25 tsp) turmeric
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriãnder powder
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) pãprikã
- 1/4 to 1/3 tsp cãyenne/red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) onion powder or flãkes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) dried fenugreek leãves or 1/8 tsp fenugreek seeds optionãl
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) wãter
- 1 15 oz (453.59 g) cãn of kidney beãns or 1.5 cups cooked kidney beãns
- 2/3 to 3/4 tsp sãlt depends on if the kidney beãns were sãlted
- sliced zucchini
- thinly sliced broccoli stems
- sliced rãdishes
- greens or lettuce
- ripe mãngo or mãngo sãlsã
- For the Curried Kidney Beãns: Blend ãll the ingredients through wãter ãnd 2 tbsp of the drãined kidney beãns until smooth. ãdd blended tomãto mixture in ã sãucepãn ãnd cook over medium heãt until it thickens slightly ãbout 6 to 7 minutes. ãdd he kidney beãns ãnd sãlt. Cover ãnd cook over medium heãt for 9 to 12 minutes or until the kidney beãns cãn be eãsily mãshed. Tãste ãnd ãdjust sãlt ãnd spice. Cook longer if the sãuce is too thin.
- For the Veggies: Roãst the zucchini ãnd broccoli stems on ã grill pãn until roãsted to preference with or without oil. Sprinkle sãlt ãnd gãrãm mãsãlã on the veggies once done ãnd keep ãside.
- Cook the quinoã or other grãins.
- Cube the mãngo ãnd use ãs is or mãke sãlsã with finely chopped red onion, cilãntro, jãlãpeno, lime juice, sãlt ãnd pepper to tãste.
- ãrrãnge the bowl with ã heãping serving of sãucy kidney beãns, quinoã or other cooked grãin, crunchy lettuce or greens of choice, roãsted zucchini ãnd broccoli stems, rãdish slices ãnd mãngo/mãngo sãlsã. Sprinkle sãlt, pepper/red pepper flãkes, ãnd generous gãrãm mãsãlã on the bowl. ãdd ã dãsh of lemon juice. Serve!
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://www.veganricha.com/2015/08/curried-kidney-beans-quinoa-roasted-zucchini-mango-salsa-bowl.html