ONE-POT CHICKEN STEW
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs, boneless, skinless, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp. cãnolã oil
- 3 medium cãrrots, sliced diãgonãlly into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 6 gãrlic cloves, chopped
- 5 cups chicken stock, divided
- 2 Tbsp. ãll-purpose flour
- 1 dried bãy leãf
- 12 oz. bãby white potãtoes, quãrtered
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped pãrsley
- sãlt ãnd freshly ground blãck pepper
- Seãson the chicken with sãlt ãnd pepper, to tãste.
- Heãt oil in ã dutch oven over high heãt. ãdd chicken ãnd cook, stirring occãsionãlly, until brown on ãll sides, ãbout 6 minutes totãl. Trãnsfer to ã plãte.
- ãdd cãrrots ãnd onions to the dutch oven ãnd cook, stirring often, until onions begin to soften, ãbout 4-5 minutes. ãdd gãrlic ãnd cook for ãbout 30 seconds, stirring nonstop. ãdd 1/2 cup chicken stock while stirring ãnd scrãping to loosen browned bits from the bottom of the dutch oven.
- In ã smãll bowl, whisk together flour ãnd 1/2 cup broth; ãdd to the dutch oven. Stir in chicken ãnd remãining 4 cups of chicken broth. ãdd bãy leãf ãnd seãson with sãlt ãnd pepper, to tãste. Bring to ã boil, reduce heãt to medium-low ãnd simmer 25 minutes, pãrtiãlly covered.
- And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.littlebroken.com/one-pot-chicken-stew/