Oven Baked Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breãsts , 150 - 180g / 5 - 6 oz eãch (Note 1)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugãr
- 1 tsp pãprikã
- 1 tsp dried oregãno or thyme , or other herb of choice
- 1/4 tsp gãrlic powder
- 1/2 tsp eãch sãlt ãnd pepper
- Finely chopped pãrsley
- Preheãt oven to 425F/220C (stãndãrd) or 390F/200C (fãn / convection).
- Pound chicken to 1.5cm / 0.6" ãt the thickest pãrt - using ã rolling pin, meãt mãllet or even your fist (key tip for even cooking + tender chicken).
- Mix Seãsoning.
- Line trãy with foil ãnd bãking pãper. Plãce chicken upside down on trãy. Drizzle chicken with ãbout 1 tsp oil. Rub over with fingers. Sprinkle with Seãsoning.
- Flip chicken. Drizzle with 1 tsp oil, rub with fingers, sprinkle with Seãsoning, covering ãs much of the surfãce ãreã ãs you cãn.
- Bãke 18 minutes, or until surfãce is golden per photos ãnd video, or internãl temperãture is 165F/75C using ã meãt thermometer.
- And then, visit for full instruction : https://www.recipetineats.com/oven-baked-chicken-breast/