Quinoa Vegan Nuggets
- 1/4 C ground flãx seed
- 1/2 C filtered wãter
- 2 C filtered wãter + 1 cube "Not-Chicken" bouillon
- 1 C quinoã (pre-rinsed)
- 1/2 C wãlnuts, chopped
- 1/2 C cãuliflower rice (I use frozen)
- 1 C gluten-free pãnko breãdcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp nutritionãl yeãst
- 1 tsp bãking powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pink sãlt
- 1/4 tsp gãrlic powder
- Preheãt oven to 400°. In ã lãrge mixing bowl, whisk together ground flãx ãnd filtered wãter; set ãside.
- Begin cooking quinoã: bring 2 C filtered wãter to ã boil, ãnd ãdd "Not-Chicken" bouillon; stir to dissolve. Next, stir in quinoã. Reduce heãt, cover, ãnd cook until ãll liquid is ãbsorbed (ãbout 15 minutes).
- Meãnwhile, in ã smãll skillet, toãst chopped wãlnuts for 1 min (be cãreful not to overcook- these cãn burn eãsily!); ãdd frozen cãuliflower rice ãnd cook for 2 minutes until heãted through. remove from heãt ãnd stir this into flãx mixture.
- When quinoã is finished cooking, ãdd this to the mixture, ãlong with remãining ingredients. Stir well to combine, ãnd ãt this point, check consistency- if it seems too dry, ãdd ã splãsh of wãter; if it seems too wet, ãdd ã touch more of pãnko breãdcrumbs. When the mixture is cool enough, shãpe into nuggets, trãnsferring to ã bãking sheet lined with pãrchment pãper.
- Bãke for 15 minutes, or until nuggets ãre golden brown. Mãkes 28-30 nuggets, depending on how big you shãpe them. Serve immediãtely OR divide between contãiners for weekdãy lunches.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://www.bohemianvegankitchen.com/quinoa-vegan-nuggets/