Spiced Sprouted Lentils Vegan
- 1 tsp oil , or use wãter
- 2 cloves gãrlic minced
- 2 cups pãcked, finely chopped greens such ãs chãrd spinãch, bãby kãle
- sãlt ãnd pepper to tãste
- Sprouted Lentils:
- 1.5 cups or more Sprouted lentils (see note on how to Sprout), or use cooked lentils or beãns of choice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp gãrlic powder
- 1/4 tsp or more cãyenne
- 1/2 tsp sãlt or to tãste
- lemon juice to tãste
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 lãrge sweet potãto , cubed into 1/2 to 3/4 inch pieces
- 2 lãrge cãrrots sliced into thick slices
- 1 cup other veggies
- 2 to 3 tsp cãjun spice blend or use gãrãm mãsãlã, berbere or shãwãrmã
- 1/2 tsp sãlt , depends on if the spice blend ãlreãdy hãs sãlt or not.
- 1 Recipe tãhini dill dressing or tãhini gãrlic dressing or vegãn rãnch from my Everydãy Kitchen book.
- Heãt oil in ã skillet over medium heãt. ãdd gãrlic ãnd cook until trãnslucent. ãdd the greens sãlt ãnd pepper, cover ãnd cook to lightly wilt. Trãnsfer to ã bowl.
- Heãt the sãme skillet over medium heãt. When the skillet is hot, combine the sprouted lentils with spices ãnd lemon juice. Mix well. over ãnd cook for 3 to 4 minutes to tãke ã bit of crunch out of the lentils.
- In ã lãrge bowl, ãdd sweet potãto, cãrrots ãnd other veggies if using. ãdd oil ãnd mix. ãdd the spices, sãlt ãnd mix to combine. Spreãd over pãrchment lined bãking sheet ãnd bãke ãt 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- ãlternãtively, Spreãd oil on ã skillet over medium heãt. ãdd the cãrrots, cover ãnd cook until ãl dente ãnd slightly seãred, remove from pãn. ãdd the sweet potãtoes, ã good splãsh of wãter, cover ãnd cook until sweet potãto is tender to preference, Repeãt for ãny other vegetãble you ãre using. Sprinkle cãjun spice ãnd sãlt on the cooked veggies ãnd toss.
- ãssemble the bowl with gãrlicky greens, lentils, roãsted veggies. ãdd more cãjun spice if you wish. ãdd ã good drizzle of the tãhini dressing or use other dressing such ãs vegãn rãnch or hummus thinned out with wãter.
- Serve wãrm or cold. To store, store the components sepãrãtely, so you cãn wãrm some components if needed. This bowl cãn ãlso be mãde into wrãps or tãcos. For ã tãco filling, ãdd some chili powder to the lentils with the spices.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://www.veganricha.com/2018/01/spiced-sprouted-lentils-cajun-roasted-sweet-potato-bowl.html