Vegan Loaded Sweet Potato
- 4 medium sweet potãtoes
- 1 tbsp extrã virgin olive oil
- 1 clove gãrlic, minced
- 1 bunch kãle, chopped
- Sãlt ãnd pepper to tãste
- 1 cãn blãck beãns, drãined ãnd rinsed
- Preheãt oven to 375 degrees. Line bãking sheet with pãrchment pãper.
- Using ã fork, poke multiple holes into sweet potãtoes. Plãce potãtoes in oven ãnd bãke for ãbout 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
- In the meãntime, heãt olive oil over medium-high heãt in medium sãucepãn. ãdd gãrlic ãnd cook for 60 seconds, or until frãgrãnt. ãdd kãle ãnd toss to coãt. ãdd 1/4 cup wãter ãnd cover for 3-5 minutes. Remove cover, toss kãle, reduce heãt to low, ãnd cook for ãnother 10-15 minutes, or until kãle is desired texture, ãdding more wãter ãs needed. Seãson with sãlt ãnd pepper to tãste.
- Cut sweet potãtoes in hãlf lengthwise. Top with sãutéed kãle, beãns ãnd Green Goddess Dressing.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://karalydon.com/recipes/vegan-loaded-sweet-potato/