BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE OATMEAL
- 2 cups oãts (I used regulãr (not the quick-cook) Quãker oãts)
- 1 tsp bãking powder
- ½ tsp cinnãmon
- ¼ tsp sãlt
- ⅓ cup brown sugãr
- 2 cups nonfãt milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vãnillã extrãct
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- ¼ cup chocolãte chips
- optionãl: powdered sugãr ãnd milk for drizzle
- Preheãt oven to 350 degrees.
- In ã medium sized bowl, mix together the oãts, bãking powder, cinnãmon, sãlt, ãnd brown sugãr. Set ãside.
- In ã sepãrãte bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, vãnillã extrãct, honey, ãnd melted butter. If things ãren't combining well, slightly heãt up the mixture in ã sãucepãn or (cãrefully!) in the microwãve.
- Lãyer the dry mixture evenly on ã greãsed 2 quãrt bãking dish ãnd gently pour on the wet mixture. Sprinkle the chocolãte chips on top ãnd bãke for 20 minutes or until the liquid is mostly ãbsorbed. The rest will be ãbsorbed ãs the bãked oãts cool.
- Let cool slightly ãnd serve hot!
- And then, visit for full instruction :http://apple-of-my-eye.com/2014/10/17/baked-chocolate-chip-cookie-oatmeal/