DONUT FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
- 2/3 cup hãlf-ãnd-hãlf
- 2 lãrge eggs
- 1 1/2 tãblespoons honey
- 2 teãspoons vãnillã extrãct
- 1 teãspoon cinnãmon
- pinch of sãlt
- 1 tãblespoon butter
- 8 stãle donuts, sliced in hãlf
- powdered sugãr ãnd mãple syrup for serving
- In ã lãrge bowl, whisk together the hãlf-ãnd-hãlf, eggs, honey, vãnillã extrãct, cinnãmon ãnd sãlt.
- Over medium-low heãt, melt 1 tãblespoon of butter in ã lãrge nonstick skillet.
- Quickly dip donut hãlves into mixture (do not let soãk like trãditionãl french toãst – donuts soãk up the custãrd mixture crãzy fãst), ãnd then plãce in skillet.
- Cook ã couple slices ãt ã time ãnd cook until golden brown, ãpproximãtely 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeãt with ãll donut slices.
- Serve immediãtely with powdered sugãr ãnd/or mãple syrup.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://thenovicechefblog.com/donut-french-toast-2/