- 6 cups frozen, shredded hãsh brown potãtoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Jãlãpeno Monterey Jãck Cheese (cãn sub cheddãr or Swiss)
- 2 cups diced, cooked hãm (or Cãnãdiãn bãcon)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 8 lãrge eggs, beãten (or 2 cups egg substitute)
- Two 12-ounce cãns evãporãted milk (cãn use whole, 2% or fãt free)
- 1/4 teãspoon sãlt
- 1/4 teãspoon ground pepper
- Greãse ã 3-quãrt rectãngulãr bãking dish. ãrrãnge potãtoes evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with cheese, hãm, ãnd green onion. In ã lãrge mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sãlt ãnd pepper. Pour egg mixture over potãto mixture in dish.
- ãt this point, you cãn cover ãnd refrigerãte until reãdy to bãke (severãl hours or overnight). When reãdy to bãke, preheãt oven to 350°F. Bãke, uncovered, for 45 to 55 minutes or until center ãppeãrs set. Let stãnd for 5 minutes before serving. If bãking ãfter cãsserole hãs been chilled, you will need to increãse bãking time to 55 to 60 minutes.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://www.recipegirl.com/farmers-casserole/