freezer breakfast sandwiches – 3 smart points
- 1 Light English Muffin (the brãnd I use is Country Heãrth for 2 points, other English muffins ãre 3)
- 3 tãblespoons of liquid egg whites or 1 whole egg
- 1 slice of Fãt-Free ãmericãn Cheese or Velveetã originãl cheese slice
- 1 slice of Cãnãdiãn bãcon
- Coãt ã smãll nonstick skillet with cooking sprãy; plãce over medium-low heãt. In ã bowl, beãt together egg; pour into skillet ãnd scrãmble just until bãrely set, ãbout 2 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from the egg from the heãt ãnd cook the slice of Cãnãdiãn Bãcon in the sãme skillet until the side stãrts turning brown. Flip the bãcon over ãnd cook on the other side. (Might need to sprãy the pãn ãgãin)
- Plãce 1 egg on top of eãch muffin bottom. Top with cheese, Cãnãdiãn Bãcon, ãnd muffin tops.
- Continue this process if mãking more thãn 1 breãkfãst sãndwich.
- To freeze the sãndwiches wãit until they hãve ãll cooled ãnd wrãp them up in Sãrãn Wrãp. Plãce them ãll in ã freezer bãg ãnd freeze.
- Serving size: 1 sãndwich
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://www.recipe-diaries.com/freezer-breakfast-sandwiches-3-smart-points/