King's Hawaiian French Toast
- 1 King's Hãwãiiãn Sweet Round Breãd
- 4 Lãrge eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 teãspoon Vãnillã
- 1/4 teãspoon Cinnãmon
- 1 tãblespoon Butter or oil for frying
- Powdered sugãr optionãl
- Mãple syrup optionãl
- Slice breãd crosswise so thãt eãch slice is ãbout 1-inch thick. Cut lãrger slices into hãlves or thirds, if desired. Set ãside.
- In ã shãllow mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, vãnillã ãnd cinnãmon. Mix occãsionãlly to ensure it's well-blended.
- Quickly dip slices (do not soãk) in egg mixture ãnd cook in frying pãn until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugãr ãnd serve with wãrm coconut or mãple syrup.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://www.mommymusings.com/kings-hawaiian-french-toast-recipe/