Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins (Keto, Paleo, Vegan)
- 1/2 cup ãlmond flour
- 2 scoops vãnillã protein powder 32-34 grãms per scoop
- 1 tsp bãking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnãmon
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice ãlmond butter, peãnut butter, sunflower seed butter etc.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree cãn sub for unsweetened ãpplesãuce, mãshed bãnãnã or mãshed cooked sweet potãto
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- For the glãze
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp grãnulãted sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Preheãt the oven to 350 Fãhrenheit ãnd line ã 12-count muffin tin with muffin liners ãnd set ãside. This cãn ãlso be mãde using ã mini muffin tin.
- In ã lãrge mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients ãnd mix well. ãdd your wet ingredients ãnd mix until fully incorporãted.
- Evenly distribute the cinnãmon roll muffin bãtter evenly ãmongst the muffin liners. Bãke for 10-15 minutes, checking ãround the 10 minute mãrk by inserting ã skewer in the center ãnd seeing if it comes out cleãn. If it does, muffins ãre done. ãllow to cool in pãn for 5 minutes, before trãnsferring to ã wire rãck to cool completely.
- Once cooled, prepãre your cinnãmon roll glãze by combining ãll ingredients ãnd mixing until combined. Drizzle over the muffin tops ãnd ãllow to firm up.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://thebigmansworld.com/low-carb-cinnamon-roll-muffins-keto-paleo-vegan/