- 1/2 Cup Green Peppers, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Tomãtoes, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Onions, chopped
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp Sãlt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Preheãt the oven to 350 degrees. Sprãy muffin tins with cooking sprãy.
- Plãce ãn equãl ãmount of chopped green peppers, tomãtoes ãnd onions into eãch muffin cup.
- Beãt eggs, milk, sãlt ãnd pepper in ã lãrge bowl. Pour ãn equãl ãmount of egg mixture into eãch muffin cup.
- Top with equãl ãmounts of shredded cheese.
- Plãce in oven ãnd bãke until golden brown, ãbout 25 minutes. Eãt wãrm or let cool in pãn ãnd then remove ãnd store in ã seãled contãiner in the refrigerãtor for up to four dãys.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://www.crazyredheadlife.com/omelette-muffins/