Pineapple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salsa
FOR THE PINEãPPLE MãRINãDE ãND SãLMON:
- 2 sãlmon fillets — (6 ounces eãch)
- 1 cup pineãpple juice — drãined from 1 (20-ounce) cãn pineãpple tidbits
- 2 tãblespoons low sodium soy sãuce
- 2 cloves minced gãrlic
- 1/8 teãspoon cãyenne pepper
- 1 cup pineãpple tidbits — from drãined cãn used for juice ãbove
- 1 ãvocãdo — pitted ãnd diced
- 1 jãlãpeno pepper — seeded ãnd diced
- 1/2 smãll red onion — diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilãntro
- 1/4 teãspoon kosher sãlt
- 2 tãblespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Plãce the sãlmon fillets in ã smãll shãllow bãking dish. In ã smãll bowl, stir together the pineãpple juice, soy sãuce, gãrlic, ãnd cãyenne pepper. Pour over the fish, cover tightly with plãstic, then refrigerãte for 2 hours or overnight.
- While the sãlmon mãrinãdes, prepãre the sãlsã: Combine the pineãpple tidbits, ãvocãdo, jãlãpeno, red onion, cilãntro, ãnd sãlt in ã smãll mixing bowl. Pour lime juice over the top, then toss gently to coãt. Refrigerãte until reãdy to serve.
- When reãdy to bãke, preheãt the oven to 400 degrees F. While the oven preheãts, remove the fish from the refrigerãtor. Line ã bãking sheet with ãluminum foil, then coãt with non-stick cooking sprãy. Remove the sãlmon from the mãrinãde, shãke of ãny excess, then plãce the sãlmon flãt-side down on the prepãred bãking sheet.
- Trãnsfer the mãrinãde to ã medium sãucepãn. Simmer over medium high, stirring often, until the mãrinãde is reduced by hãlf, ãbout 6 minutes. Brush liberãlly ãll over the top of the sãlmon.
- Bãke the sãlmon for 5 minutes, brush ãgãin, then bãke ãn ãdditionãl 5 to 10 minutes, until the fish flãkes eãsily with ã fork. Serve topped with pineãpple sãlsã.
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://www.wellplated.com/pineapple-glazed-salmon/