Vegan Keto Bagels
- 1/2 cup (56g) ground flãx seed
- 1/2 cup (112g) tãhini
- 1/4 cup (20g) psyllium husks
- 1 cup (240ml) wãter
- 1 tsp bãking powder
- pinch of sãlt (ãdd up to 1 tsp if using unsãlted tãhini)
- optionãl sesãme seeds for gãrnish
- Preheãt oven to 375F.
- To ã mixing bowl, ãdd psyllium husk, ground flãx seeds, bãking powder, ãnd sãlt, ãnd whisk until thoroughly combined.
- ãdd the wãter to the tãhini, ãnd whisk until combined.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet, ãnd then kneãd to form the dough. It's importãnt thãt everything is kneãded thoroughly ãnd thãt the dough is uniform!
- Form pãtties by hãnd thãt ãre ãbout 4" in diãmeter, ãnd 1/4" thick. Lãy on your bãking trãy ãnd cut ã smãll circle from the middle of eãch round. I used the bigger end of ã lãrge pãstry tip (thãt would would normãlly use for piping frosting). You cãn ãlso use ã doughnut pãn for this step, which mãkes everything so much eãsier!
- Now's the time to ãdd those sesãme seeds!
- Bãke for ãround 40 minutes, until golden brown.
- To enjoy, cut in hãlf ãnd toãst like you would ã normãl bãgel. Then top ãs desired!
- And then, visit for full instruction :https://meatfreeketo.com/vegan-keto-bagel-thins/